Ratzy gets his revenge on Malach

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

But first some blog news.
This blog is in process of being converted to the new blogger. That means a few things. One, you are going to have to now sign in with a google account. The Blogger interface will automatically switch you. Two, this blog will get a slight redesign, including much need catagories. More come to when it updates.

As for the title.
Many of you know Malach works for a large non profit, but did you also know it was a Catholic based organization? So, we run a huge X-Mas program, where we distribute toys and clothes to the needed. Malach organizes this program in the New Bedford Office. Without getting into logistics, there are large trash bags filled with goodies lining our hallways, conferences rooms, and our unused chapel (this is an old convent). Close to 600 of them.

So Malach is in the chapel, grabbing a bag for one of our clients, and *WHACK*, smashes his head against something extremely hard and unmoving. He sees stars, and almost falls over. Shaking the cobwebs from his head he looks up, to see a 4' statue of the Virgin Mary mounted on the wall, that he had slammed his head against. I thought I saw her laughing.

I am Malach and I suffer from post-concussion syndrome.

8 comments:

IT'S A SIGN!

Tainted~Love said...

Ohh goodie ...I like change.

She's no virgin. Hello. She had a kid all these people worship...

Can we change the visual layout too? It's getting ugly and old.

Blogger can't change it right now, their "engineers need to look at it first".

Toyi said...

she probably meant to kill your mind bullets. ehehehehehehe

Tainted~Love said...

So I made an goggle account and now a new blog .... but it's not my Shimmer~Love anymore. I just don't know what to do ....keep my orginal one or start all over with this new one. Hummm ...nevermind me! *laffs*

Tainted~Love said...

Okay I still don't know what to do, but I'll let you know when I make my choice. (might have to change here to.) ~wicked love~

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0