I THINK I AM TURNING JAPANESE

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

THE MOOD OF RED SOX NATION.
JAPANESE! Well it seem Mr. Daisuke Matsuzaka will be a member of the Nation, even though Scott Boras is still evil incarnate (I wonder if he represents artists?). I for one am very excited. Being a former pitcher, this kid has some nasty stuff, and reminds of one Pedro Martinez. There is also some rumors floating around that Clemens is head to Boston too . . . interesting.

Malach campaign to destroy Everybody Love Raymond.
As you can see, you don't mess with mind bullets.

Help a Brother out.
And review The Murk and Malach Show. I don't care if it is a positive or negative review, the more reviews the better.

I am Malach and am Whapanese!

4 comments:

Man, your posts are really short.

But full of info

Hey dick, if you are going to spam, at least do it with direct links.

BTW, whomever wrote the bad review . . that was about the funniest shit I ever read! MORE REVIEWS!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0