Instant Coffee

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I know there's a post in here somewhere.

Here it is.

I bought some instant coffee in the quest to make home made Coca Cola Blak. You see, Coca Cola Blak has been removed from the shelves. Thanks Coke. Hook me on another product and yank it away. Oh no. You couldn't remove Rockstar.

So anyways, I remeber instant coffee from camping. A GODSEND. You need caffiene and coffee flavor now and it's miles away. BOOM Instant coffee. Perfect.

Well, my recipe failed (again. six recipes and only one candidate) and so I decided the instant coffee might make a great nine PM pick me up.

Backstory:

I started taking Paxil three months ago. Everything was going great until... the side effects wore off and the trade off is now no anxiety, but severe sleepiness. Answer. Caffiene.

Coffee is a project at 9:30 at night. I figure, go camping in my living room and microwave a glass of water and BAM! Well...

Instant coffee tastes like coffee syrup over water with cigarette butts in it.

I quit drinking for this?

Soda? Ran out.

Pep pills? No. Fresh out.

Crystal Meth? Doctor said no more.

Cocaine? Yeah, sure. You think I'm Ron Jeremy? F*ck that!

So, it's instant coffee tonight. Maybe forever.

I'd rather suck the urine of an overcaffinated goat. But, the goat died from the pep pills. F*cking goat. Foamy and putrid. Not the goat piss, the instant coffee.

So, I'm setting up the tent in the back yard for the next week and taking my cell phone. Maybe everything will taste better out doors. Like sex.

Anyways, Coca Cola Blak has ruined my life.

If you find it, feel free to send me all you can get for free. I have no cash. I spent it on the goat and the Meth. You can get my address out of my f*cking *ss and send it to f*ck me I'm screwed land.

Here's to you, WoWees. And thanks a f*cking lot!

5 comments:

Toyi said...

I also spent $20 dollars in a goat I bought to send to Ethiopia.o-0

Hey, so I was watching Man vs. Wild . . . and the guy, what's his name Bear? He squeezed the fluids out of elephant dung while "lost" in the African Savannah with no water . . .

I think I just solved you problem.

Malach already told us that there are not to be any more posts about goats, coffee, carriene, sex, the outdoors, or narcotics.

I think you need to be banned.

Toyi said...

was the elephant alive?, I mean... otherwise was a friendly elephant.

You are obviously not using the correct instant coffee. Try Sanka.

Yes.

Sanka.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0