Some XMas plugs for your ass . .

Saturday, December 23, 2006

A couple of new interesting search engines.
Since Malach is now averaging 850 unique visitors a day at RubberSuit Studios he gets all sorts of weird links. The too newest are search engines. The first is kind of a next genration Ask Jeeves. Ms. Dewey it's called. While a bit slow is this a indication of Searches to come in the future. The other one I just discovered is Page Bull. Looks like anyother search, but for example, search "Wand of Wonder".

How talented is my three year old daughter?
Well she got her first pair of scissors today, and preceded to make this, with no help from mom or dad (except I helped he tape it together).

She calls it a Paper Flower. She obviously is cursed with Daddy's talent and you can see the rest of her stuff here. The boy is more techinical, and really good with technology. He also has a gallery.

Mahmoud! Dude!
You gonna take this shit?

OK, I posted one version of this at my blog yesterday.

You get a even more special version.

I am Malach and Nimoy and Shatner are the greatest pop stars ever.

3 comments:

YPG said...

Wow, this page bull thing makes things alot more easier for me.

Nice, Malach is here to serve.

Toyi said...

I like the flower your daughter made, looks much of a flower.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0