Tequila & Thursday Sept. 27th

Tuesday, October 02, 2007



There comes a time when everyone feels some shame in their life.

I usually hate to be the bearer of bad news but this time I relish delivering this message:

Our dear Tequila Mockingbird
has broken the terms of service with Photobucket. Now they didn't let it be known in a subtle way. No sir they did not! Instead they posted it in big bold red letters where her Wangora picture use to be.

You say I am full of rubbish???? Well feel free to check it out for yourself by scrolling down to the Sept. 27th post.

I vote that we sick the evil Mickey, Mitt Romney, and the evil clown on Tequila for breaking the "law".

Shall she feel the need to kick my buttocks then she knows where to find me.

LONG LIVE WANGORA!

8 comments:

Forrest Proper said...

Huh- the pic is still there for me, but it may be in cache. I hate cache (no offense, Cash)

Is there a defense fund? Are we planning a protest march?

Keep us updated.

Fuck Fotobucket!!

Anonymous said...

I just checked and it shows as still not there....

I can see it also, and I refreshed my cache, Tequila, next time, download the photo to your hard drive, and then just load it up onto the Third-Option Server via the Blogger Image loader.

Check that, I just cleaned out my cache and now it is gone.

Anonymous said...

Malach-Good! At first I thought it was juat me seeing things...or not seeing things.

Sara Sue said...

What's the big deal with pig fucking? Geez ... this country has gone to hell. Thanks George!

This country has been conditioned to fear our bodies, to fear nudity, to fear sex. The Catholic church and the predominant amount of Judeo-Christian religions put this into practice some time ago. This is a form of mind control, the fear response. It is very profitable for them to control us, turn us into little consuming drones so they can use us until we are spent. And this is just one of the many ways that this is achieved.

Photobucket is, of course, subject to the laws put into place.

We need to bring these organizations down, and free ourselves.

*sobs* what will we do without our wangora? those selfish sons of bitches. but yeah, the pic is still there for me too.

malach, that's a big 10-4.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0