Because I am an Asshole...

Friday, October 26, 2007

I will preface this by saying, I totally understand this makes me a bad person for finding this story amusing, but it was just so ironic, I could not help myself. It's sad, yes, this poor little kid is dying of cancer, and his special chemo-tastic wish is to get a pony from "Make-a-Wish", he gets it and then it is devoured by pit bulls.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Also making me an asshole, is that when my partner in crime, Landon, who has been in a few of my drunken shenanigan stories, and a source of inspiration for the term "hobo cockblocking", started a blog this week, I was slightly annoyed. I assumed it would be a piece of shit, and suck worse than a toothless Bangkok whore. I was pleasantly surprised that it is hilarious (way more so than the cancer kid's dead pony) and well-written. Check out his blog, and you'll love it like a pirate loves rum!

9 comments:

Toyi said...

yeah I red this yesterday, uhmmm I sort of asked myself..wow what a wish lol I would've never thought of a pony if I ever had a chence for a wish... I would've probably ask for a coloring book or something, I was never too demanding or maybe not that smart a 3 eh eh...
actually after checking the price for a pony, I honestly thought ponies were more expensives...
I am glad that there is other people willing to help on this one.

Forrest Proper said...

The first time I read that sentence I thought the kid got devoured by pit bulls, which was actually pretty funny also.

MMMMM Ponies.

and this is for you and the Angry Piper

Anonymous said...

Omg I must be an evil person myself as I found it quite hilarious.

Oh shiiiiit too funny!!!!

That little girl just needs some Jesus inside her to make here happy, yes, yes

Only boys can be assholes! Girls have to be bitches.

then i guess i am a bitch. there are worse things i could be. like nancy grace. eeeeeak!

Christopher said...

I'm a bitch, but I'm a man. Is that okay?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0