HI!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Days are the sunniest
Jokes are the funniest
Rabbits are the bunnyiest
Hives are the honeyiest
Elephants are the tonniest
Troubles - they're the none-iest

Everywhere I go!

Straws are the bendiest
Time is the spendiest
Cards are the sendiest
Books are the lendiest
Fun is the pretendiest
Friends are the friendliest

Everwhere I go!

Berriest are the fruitiest
Shoes are the bootiest
Puppies are the cutiest
Treature is the lootiest
Teams are the rootiest
Horns are the tootiest

Everywhere I go!

Birds are the tweetiest
Candy is the sweetiest
Socks are the feetiest
Tricks are the treatiest
Drums are the beatiest
Lunch is the eatiest

Everyhwere I go!

Flowers are the smelliest
Jams are jelliest
Rain's the umbrelliest
Tales are the telliest
Wishing is the welliest
Buttons are the belliest


Everwhere I go!

Skies are the bluiest
Cows are the mooiest
Gum is the chewiest
Ghost are the booiest
Goo is the gooeyiest
You can be your youiest

Everywhere I go!

6 comments:

Wow, what drugs are you on and can I have some?

Anonymous said...

Dumb is the Dumbiest!

This is from a childrens' network called Noggin. The network's main characters, Moose A. Moose and Zee often have fun things between shows, one of which is this little song I posted.

How could I not pass along something so wonderful to my fellow Wowees??

Toyi said...

I feel like a little girl again!!

YPG said...

I want whatever you've been taking.

I find this refreshing, like a coke with a cigarette butt in it.

But seriously, love the sillyness of it.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0