MySpace Bulletin

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Currently my blog is a running chronicle of my trip to Ireland, so I couldn't post this there. I received this as a bulletin on MySpace. I have never sent out a bulletin since I got my MySpace account( I see no reason why people I don't know should receive my junk mail), but this one made me laugh a little, so I'm posting it here.

It's title: Can you answer 51 questions about the 1st person on your top friends list?

1) What's their first name?
Malach.
(He can tell you his name if he wants.)

2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
He has a lovely wife.

3) Are they male of female?
Malach is male. His wife is female.

4) How old is the person?
35

5) have they ever cooked for you?
Not unless you count warming up pizza or opening a bag of chips cooking.

6) Is this person older than you?
yes

8) When was the last time you thought about them?
Every time he sends me something stupid. In other words, about 2 minutes ago.

9) Are you related to this person?
No

10) Are you really close to him/her?
We're good friends.

11.Nickname?
Douchebag. Asshole. Whatever insult comes to mind. Most recently "Sugar Balls."He goes by Malach online.

13) How many times do you talk to this person in a week?
Once on average.

14) Do you think they will repost this?
Maybe if he's desperate for something to post.

15) Could you live with this person?
Oh, hell no.

16) Why is this person your number 1?
Because he was the first friend I had other than Tom on MySpace.

17) Have you seen this person cry?
I think so. Maybe.

18) How long have you known this person?
20+ years

19) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
Yes. And a fun time it was, too. We got our picture taken with Santa!

20) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person?
Yes. But not in a gay kind of way. In a we've roleplayed until 3 am kind of way.

21) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
Sure. Like the deserts miss the rain.

22) Have you ever given this person something?
Yes.

23) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
Yes.

24) Do you know everything about this person?
I doubt it.

25) Would you date this person's siblings?
No. Dr. Murk is married too.

26) Does this person have you as their #1?
No. He clearly doesn't love me as much as I love him.

27) Have you ever made something with this person?
A 4-foot-tall penis made of snow, among other things.

28) Have you and your #1 fought before?
Argued? Sure. Many times.

29) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?
For Christ's sake. No.

32) Do you know this person's shoe size?
Not offhand. I would guess 11.

33) Have you ever worn this person's clothes?
I may have tried on a hat.

34) Have you and your #1 person made up a hand shake?
No. Do people do this?

35) If it was "freaky friday" would you switch bodies with this person?
This question is so gay. No.

36) Has this person ever seen you dance?
Yes.

37) Have you ever heard this person sing?
Yes.

38) Do you and this person have a saying?
Many. "More coal, please." There's one.

39) Do you know this persons myspace password?
No. And if I did, I wouldn't post it. (Best guess: "Ilovecock.")

40) Do you know this persons best friend?
I would bet money on it.

41) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 months?
No, but we were out of touch for a while. Not because we were fighting. We were just lazy.

42) Does this person cry a lot?
Not that I'm aware of. If he does, he's a fairy.

44.) Have u and this person gone clubbing?
We clubbed some mailboxes once.

45) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
I can make him laugh, if that's what you mean.

46)Do you and this person talk alot?
We're in regular contact.

47) Have you licked this person?
Oh. God. Oh God no. Sweet, merciful crap, no.

48) Has this person yelled at you?
Sure. I even deserved it most of the time.

49) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
No. But if we did I would totally KICK HIS ASS.

50) Do you love this person?
In a we've been friends for over twenty years and I hope he doesn't die kind of way.

51) Do you want to be friends with them forever?
Boy, Do I!!!!!

9 comments:

Your number three on my list, wifey is 1, Dr. Murk is 2, if you slept with me and better than Murk, you would be number 2.
Size 11 is correct

Eve said...

See he does love you as much as you love him!

FreeOscar said...

Did I just turn to the Bravo channel?

This internet is very touching. In more than a "To Catch a Predator" kind of way.

OMFG! one of my nicknames is "sugartits". we are so the bestest myspace friends ever!

This has to be the gayest thing De Pope has ever read, yes, yes.

Anonymous said...

Rather valuable information Wanna joke?) What is the biggest ant? An elephant. [url=http://buy-vigara.info/cilias/site_map.html][size=1][color=white]cilias online price [/color][/size][/url]

Anonymous said...

All too often, bets are placed on "gut feel", and frequently for wildly varying stakes (as opposed to "fixed" (or "level") stakes, without proper assessment of the chances of winning, or without adequate consideration as to how a loss will affect the bettor's bank. Consequently, at the end of each season, the majority of football bettors are poorer than when they started. In view of this, I am now going to make what I consider to be the single most important statement in respect to "Betting to Win":
football betting [url=http://www.pulsebet.com][img]http://www.betus.com/images/newsite1024/images/logos/logo.png[/img]sports football betting[/url]
Hot football betting tips are practical advice to help bettors, newbies and pros alike, to consistently earn profits. But as in any game of chance, everybody has to follow rules or risk losses that empty the bankroll. One big tip is never to bet more than you can afford. [url=http://www.pulsebet.com]football bets[/url] Myth #2: Betting lines get balanced action.
Reality: While the goal is to construct a betting line that is of equal attraction to both favorite and underdog players, it rarely works out that way. More typically, a third of the games on the NFL schedule will have an insignificant amount of betting to cause much of a concern, another third will have active but balanced betting and the remaining third will have mostly one-way action. Traditionally, how the house fares on these lopsided games, called "decisions," determines whether books win or lose.

Discuss the sport with enthusiasts like you. Because you all share the same passion for football, there are many things you can learn from each other. Before you know it, you’ll be picking up football betting tips by the buckets.

Anonymous said...

bet on sports, bet football, foootball betting
bet online online sports betting betting online

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0