The Murk and Malach Show CRAM podcast part 1

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Yes, WoWees, it is up.
Another classic podcast from Murk and Malach. Show 15 is up and we call it the CRAM podcast, why CRAM? C.Rag and Angryman of course, talk to us live via sattelite. And this one is funny. Very mature with sexual references, profanity, and racism abounds. Hear Dr. Murk go off on fellow WoWee Mike, hear C.Rag call out the Sub Saharan Continent, hear Angryman talking about killing all Vietnamese People, hear Malach, well just be Malach. Listen to this one, but not safe for work, children, or church. Also, enjoy CRAM theme song, specially picked by Malach from you Animefreaks! You can link directly to the mp3 here, and with the beauty of snapshots, you can play it from the popup.

What you say? CRAM podcast 1? Why yes, there is a part two . . . worse than this one coming soon.

I am Malach and I am just Malach

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That C.Rag is so talented I may need to sign her. Her racist but lovable remarks can replace Imus.

Mike said...

I love racist comments. They are the Yin to Al Sharpton's Yang.

Drivel

Anonymous said...

I just listened to part 1 and I can't wait to hear part 2!

FreeOscar said...

Mike you're black so you can say what you want.

I can't.

AngryMan said...

Best podcast ever. Now, we just need to get the two pieces of deadweight off of the show (Murk and Malach) and it can finally reach its full potential.

Forrest Proper said...

I don't think I want to hear anything about Al Sharpton's yang...

Sara Sue said...

Will there be sex in the next installment?

Angryman. I told you what you need to make your own Podcasts. Get off YOUR lazy ass and do it.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0