fable from the sufi:

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A man who had studied much in the schools of wisdom finally died in the fullness of time and found himself at the Gates of Eternity.

An angel of light approached him and said, "Go no further, O mortal, until you have proven to me your worthiness to enter intoParadise!"

But the man answered, "Just a minute now. First of all, can you prove to me this is a real Heaven and not just the wishful fantasy of my disordered mind undergoing death?"

Before the angel could reply, a voice from inside the gates shouted:

"Let him in-he's one of us!"

pre-hump day humor

5 comments:

Nice, that will be Malach when he dies

Eve said...

Funny I was thinking how that would be Malach when he dies!

Funny, I was thinking of Malach dying, but not due to this post.

Nice to see you again, Hobbsie, you old fuck!

Toyi said...

eh eh nice human imagination!!!

Tainted~Love said...

te he te he *grins*

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0