Why, people, WHY?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Why aren't you reading Meet the Heroes?

1. You don't read fiction.

Assinine. This isn't fiction, it's future history.

2. You don't like comic books.

Dumb. These aren't sissy comic book heroes. These are pissed off people with flawed characters who try to fix stuff without the advantage of super powers.

3. I hate self promoters.

But you read this and eveyone else's crap. You all read Joey Polanski and his dummy IDs that draw you to his blog.

4. I don't care for your writing.

Good. Comment on it here (previews of the new sections up weekly). Tell me what you don't like. I actually like criticism. But, be intelligent if you can.

5. You're not a published author.

That means I'm free and I write for me, not for some stuffy stuck up sticky beaks at a faceless corporation that tells you want to hear.

6. No, seriously, your writing sucks.

So does Malach's. You still read him.

7. It's a gimmick.

For now. Get in on the ground floor and get a mention in the book when it gets published.

But seriously, if you like what you're seeing, let me know and let the people know. Start forum threads on it. I do it myself. Let's be open minded and help a guy who you barely know. God will give you a new bike. Guaranteed. You want a BMX Bike, not a leather jacket.

Chris

9 comments:

Don't be sad, Chris. Some people can't handle intelligent writing. Perhaps people feel intimidated by your writing prowess?? You should feel flattered.

I am reading it, it is awesome

FreeOscar said...

I read Malach because he's well endowed.

YPG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YPG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"God will give you a new bike. Guaranteed. You want a BMX Bike, not a leather jacket"

eh eh lovely!

Christopher said...

You are my soap!

Toyi,

Seriously. Read Meet The Heroes.

It's about Revelations. End of Days.

I am not identifying myself with these characters. I am showing the Faithful What is happening

Toyi said...

I will check it out.

Toyi said...

HEY MY MEMORY IS BACK, I CAN LOG IN EH EHEHEHHEHE

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0