Some administration

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Bear with me.
I am in process of totally redesigning Third Option Media (TOM), as there is a number of opportunities the combined forces of TOM and Rubbersuit Studios is strarting to get (more when it is official). With that end, I am creating a new directory for the blogs we plan on hosting. With that being said, The Wand of Wonder has a new web address

http://www.third-option.com/WoW/

Now, don't fret, none of your links are broken, becuase I put a redirection page on the old address, you can change your links at your leisure.

This will make TOM much more structured and allow us to better direct client around our site.

I am Malach, logistics man

7 comments:

Hojo said...

Wasn't it always third-option.com/wow?

no, it was third-option.com/wow.htm

Now there is a seperate /wow/index.html and a /wow/ directory

Hojo said...

Ohhhhh, ok.

The Angry Piper said...

Oh, now I remember what I wanted to add to this conversation:

Malach is gay!

Why yes, yes, I feel very happy

Christopher said...

Piper:

The other food made from intestines!

Piper:

The third sexual orientation.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0