Five Women The Angry Piper Would Totally Do The Sex With

Thursday, September 13, 2007


1. Beth Smith, aka Dog the Bounty Hunter's Wife
The reason(s) for this should be obvious.


2. Susan Sarandon

Any man who even has to ask why is a flaming queer.

3. Raquel Welch

Yes, even now.



4. Leila Ali

For a woman who looks like Muhammad Ali and makes her living getting punched in the face, she's fucking hot. Plus there's something very sexy about a girl who could probably kill me with one swing.

5. Michelle Rodriguez

She's not really a boxer like Leila, but she played one in Girlfight. Now if I could only get past the fact that Vin Diesel was there before me...

Honorable mention: Mimi Rogers, Lili Taylor, and Adrienne Barbeau.

Now, if his were "Five Non-Famous Women The Angry Piper Would Totally Do The Sex With", the list would read like this:
1. Toyi
2. Toyi
3. Toyi
4. Toyi
5. Toyi

Honorable Mention: Tainted Love, because it would be cool to say I had sex with someone named Aasta.

11 comments:

Tainted~Love said...

I agree ... I'd LOVE to do the sex with a girl named Aasta ...how often does that happen! ~grins wickedly~ Thanks for the Honorable Mention. ~tainted smooches~

You really meant to put Hobbs von Whackamole

The Angry Piper said...

Up next: Five guys Malach would totally have the sex with.

#1 Flava Flav

YEEEAAAHHH BOOOOYYYY~!

Beth. Are you mad? I don't care how big her boobs are or how bossy she is with her handcuffs....EWWW!

The Angry Piper said...

Beth is #1 on my list.


I love her.

Oh AP.....what shall we do with you?

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!!!!!!
is an honor or a dishonor to be in this list?

eh eh

Malach HELP!!!
I have a moment of amnesia and I couldn't log cause I can't remember my pass or user name, wow 3 days w/o internet caused this brain damage?

The Angry Piper said...

Toyi: with you, baby, there's no need for a list.

You need to do the sex with jesus

Toyi said...

^ ohhh that was complitely NOT FUNNY!! I hope you are not a comedian... or planing to be one...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0