Well, well, what do you know... I was right.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Here is the prediction I made last week on another forum:

"At first, I think the Chicago Bears will come out ahead in the Superbowl because bears are cute and cuddly and, let's face it, Jesus likes bears.

However, I am confident that the Indianapolis Colts will win because a Colt is a horse and all little girls like horsies and God loves little girls and horsies and God is Jesus's Father, so he'll throw down and be all "SHIT, NIGGA, THOSE COLTS ARE GONNA WIN."

So, you know, that's how it will all go down."

Man, I'm good.


P.S.: Peyton Manning loves me. No, seriously, he called me 14 times to tell me that.

4 comments:

Can you explain why Jesus likes Bears? Is he a Bolshevik?

I'm sorry, but that's for Jesus to know and you NOT to find out.

Damn you Jesus!

Anonymous said...

Sucker.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0