Heart disease and science's retardation of life

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Now that I have partaken in the "Dangerous Bug" bit........which by the way, Fat Bug is still an ass-kickin comic....

I have a rant!

With that said.....

THIS SHIT IS WRONG!

Experimenting on animals for any reason is WRONG. God did not put us here to genetically re-create dis-ease in animals so that we can figure out how to remain alive for 10 more years.

Guess what?
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

And if you have an issue with not wanting to develope heart dis-ease, STOP EATING FATTY FOODS!

Idiots.

I'm not saying to go out and join PETA......no......but I do think that you should educate yourself on the practices of experimenting on animals, buy animal friendly products and write to your representative and let them know how you feel about scientific research being done on animals, especially in a case such as this.

Request that the United States follow the example of the United Kingdom and the European Union and ban testing on animals.

Representatives:

The Honorable ____________
U.S. House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515

find your representatives at www.house.gov

Senators:

Senator ____________
U.S. Senate
Washington, DC 20510

find your representatives at www.senate.gov

SAVE THE ANIMALS!!!!

6 comments:

Toyi said...

uhm I wish no harm is done to animals, but honestly, I rather things to be tested on animals than human being...unless there is a better way to test stuff...IDK I think everything needs a good balance.

I just slaughtered a cow in my cellar today! I ate his heart.

Dr. Mantodea said...

First off, The nice way of saying this:

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

The less nice way I already wrote months ago and can be found here:

http://eatthestupid.blogspot.com/2006/05/dear-peta-how-many-kids-have-you-let.html

Toyi said...

uhmm okay, I understand, so now computers based on recorded information can do the job? well then I don't see why animals should be use for testing. but if this is the case why some scientists still turn into animal testing? o-0 arean't they the experts? o-0

Dr. Mantodea said...

Uhmmm no, computers can't. You misread the post.

You need to reread that again, your translation was in error, my dear.

Toyi said...

nah... you explain it to me... like you would to a 2 year old girl.

the bottom part is that I think science as religion also have their own theories and their desagreements, their ways of thinking and their ways of acting, some are newtonians and some are Einstenians and some a bit of both and a bit of some more.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0