Malach has a favor to ask.

Friday, February 16, 2007

I am trying to create a Google Bomb.
So this morning, looking at my webstats, I have noticed my site got hit once for the phrase world's most dangerous bug. Of course I assumed it was Fat Bug, and looking at Google, Fat Bug shows up in like the 3 page for that phrase.

So here is the favor. Anywhere you possibly can, forums, blogs, whatever, type the phrase world's most dangerous bug and link it directly to the Fat Bug main page. This page right here. Hopefully give it a month or so, and I am hoping that if you type world's most dangerous bug, or even dangerous bug and hit I'm Feeling Lucky, you will go right to Fat Bug.

Thanks buckos and WoWees.

I am Malach and I love the "Googe".

1 comments:

I'm on it.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0