I've been busy fighting Moonites.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

"AV, where have you been?"

"AV, how come your blog is down?"

"AV, your old blog address gave me a trojan and stole my baby."

"AV, SpaceFarmer is turning the WOW into a huge self-referential pile of crap."

Alright, already, I get it. Jeesh. I'm right here. Yes, yes, my blog is down. There were technical difficulties going over to the "new" Blogger and it had to be taken down. It's all gone. I didn't sell my blog address to anyone, so I can't tell you how to remove that virus or get your baby back. Spacefarmer and crap posts? Do we have to go over this AGAIN? The only way to stop him is to bury him with some good posts.

There, now everybody relax. Except for you Piper. You need to get focused before you turn into Comic Book Guy.

One piece of bad news: now that the AV blog is gone, I'm going to put some posts with facts and analysis right here. So, if you can't handle facts and analysis, make sure to scroll down to the YouTube posts.

I don't need anymore whining complaints.

3 comments:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

The Angry Piper said...

I've missed you, AV.

PS: You better get home soon. Mark You's is closing forever on Sunday, and we all know howmuch you appreciate the fine dining experience.

NOOOOO!!!!

Not Mark You's!!!

Is nothing sacred? Where will I ever get that authentic Fall River chow mein?

Damn.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0