The Moral of this Story?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So this 52 year old guy was sentenced to 200 years for possession of twenty images of child abuse on his computer…

This guy, however was sentenced to 152 years for actually molesting TWO twelve year old kids.

So I guess if you have sick urges it's better in this case to just give in, right? I mean the 52 year old pervert is clearly a danger to society, and should be somehow dealt with, but I'm a little tired of seeing crazy shit like this when you have people convicted of actually murdering and raping out of jail after a mere 30 years.

One would almost think sentencing laws are based on the hysterical revenge fantasies of society instead of justice.

7 comments:

The Moral of the Story?

Actually, this is understandable because one jurisdiction was California and one was Arizona.

What really upsets me is that the mandatory sentencing laws end up putting drug users in jail far onger than violent felons. Possession of cocaine! My God! 30 years! Oh, rape, you can do 15 to 20; out in 8 with good behavior. THAT is completely fucked up.

And in Romania, some guy got 7 years for raping a 13 year old, but got off in 5 for writing a biography of Vlad Dracul; The courts called it community service

Tainted~Love said...

I deal with the legal system every day, THEY ALL SUCK DONKEY DICK!

Man I feel better! ~smiles~

Anonymous said...

I AM THE LAW.

Tainted~Love said...

You must like the "donkey dick" then. ~grins~

Toyi said...

man that is crazy...

Christopher said...

Speechless...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0