I, Captain Flak Paperpants, have discovered the greatest Presidential Candidate the WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen,
it will take some keen science and,
perhaps a touch of science fiction,
but I honestly believe we can combine
Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama
into one, single super female minority
awesome candidate known only as....

BARAHILL OBAMALINTON!

BEHOLD THEIR COMBINED
MIGHT AND POWER!!!!

I thank you for your time.


This message approved by Barahill Obamalinton.

7 comments:

They want to eat me, after the take me out of Iraq!

Anonymous said...

WE WILL WIN. WE WILL BE PRESIDENT. WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND BRING YOU ALL TO YOUR KNEES!

Toyi said...

that is scary... man, looks like the revelation's literal monster lol

I do believe that is the WORST example of photoshopping I have ever done.

I'm sure all of you crtical bitches will be quick to agree.

Oh no Farmer, you've done worse.

And we know you'll do it again.

It's funny because it's true.

Christopher said...

Snork.... he he he.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0