Snake Eyes

Monday, January 14, 2008



My interview with Snake Eyes.

I recently had the chance to interview the most awesome G.I. Joe hustla of all time, Mr. Snake Eyes.

Murk: Good evening Mr. Snake Eyes.

Snake Eyes: .....

Murk: I hope you enjoyed your flight.

Snake Eyes: .....

Murk: So, there's been a lot of fucked up stuff going on between you and Cobra, huh?

Snake Eyes: .....

Murk: You know, some people speculate that you, with your shady past, used to be a Cobra operative.

Snake Eyes: .

Murk: Well?

Snake Eyes: (draws sword)

Murk: Okay, nevermind.

Snake Eyes: (lays sword on his lap)

Murk: People wanr to know, back when Duke took over, you were unhappy. You liked that bearded guy better, right?

Snake Eyes: .....

Murk: Well, he had that fifty cal machine gun. I know I'd trust him over a guy with a pistol and a bad haircut, too.

Snake Eyes: (looks at grenage belt)

Murk: What's your favorite kind of pizza?

Snake Eyes: .....

Murk: I'll buy you some if you'll be my friend.

Snake Eyes: (thumbs up)

Murk: Okay, so bananas and achovies it is. How the hell are you going to eat it?

Snake Eyes: ?

Murk: You'll have to take off your mask.

Snake Eyes: !!!!!

Murk: Well, I don't know. Maybe you could trust me. You said we were friends.

Snake Eyes: (stands up and heads for the door)

Murk: Hey. What am I going to do with the pizza? I hate bananas.

Snake Eyes: ..!..

Murk: Asshole.


After removing the shuriken from my forehead and watching good old Snake Eyes ambush the delivery boy, I realized something important. Man was not meant to be friends with Snake Eyes. All we could do was maintain an uneasy relationship of respect and fear.

As I watched him go, I waved and a tear fell from my eye. Whatever the fuck he is, he kicks ass.

6 comments:

CRAPS! (I still had to say it.)

is snake eyes throwing up the shocker?

Oh dear sweet dead cross savior, he IS!

Toyi said...

I think I like this "snake eyes" guy...eh eh

he probably is avoiding to make an unpopular coment and gain more serious enemies (cause you know hurt people can be dangerous)

YPG said...

Snake eyes is the awesomest ever.

Christopher said...

Snake Eyes = WIN

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0