Glassbooths in Jonestown

Thursday, January 10, 2008

JONESTOWN update
Well, the nuts are out on this one. We still have two idiot posting daily comments threatening us, and insulting our intelligence, and our personal appearances, and now they are joined by a new one. This doofus calls himself Capnsenemny (yeah, that how it is spelled) and the only video he has put up is a response to Jonestown. Obviously this person is the Bizarro Captain Flak Paperpants.

I would also like to thank, my blogging buddy Curvesalot (Piper check out her belly dancing video, you will fall in love) and her husband Scott, who have both come to Chicken Moon's defense, Scott who had posted a video response to Amandalee.

So have fun with this one, it is going to go on for a while, and wait until you see the sequel: WACO!

Glass Booths
A co-worker pointed out this site to me, very interesting, especially if you are weighing multiple candidates, it matches you with who your most closely in line with. Malach got Mike Gravel (who the Hell is he?), Dennis Kucinich(I'd vote for his hot wife), and Hillary in that order. It kind of surprised me, but I guess it is my stance on Universal Health Care, Immigrant Issues, and Gay Marriage that swung me over there. Try it out and post below.

I am Malach and no, no, no, boring, boring BORING!

11 comments:

I love how his video responses are actually promoting the other Chicken Moon videos as related videos.

AWESOME.

What a fuckin' emo.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO A VIDEO REPLY TO THAT STUBBLY FUCKSTICK. I suggest you directly imitate his monotone voice, audio editing errors and that fuck-me-in-the-ass-I'm-trying-to-be-Steven-Van-Zandt picture.

Hojo said...

Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich, and Ron Paul (in that order) for me. They were all of very close percentages, though, so I don't guess that it makes a huge difference.

Hojo said...

Oops, it turns out that I misread one of the questions, so now Ron Paul is in the lead.

The Angry Piper said...

Hmm. I'm voting for Obama, but it says I'm more in line with Edwards. Only by a point, though.

i wasnt going to vote republican, but goddamnit, now that mccain has wilfred brimley, i'm IN.

mmmm kucinich's wife. i think her, c.rag and i should make a sweet strawberry threesome.

Kucinich (88%), followed by Mike Gravel (who??) then Edwards.

Forrest Proper said...

Well damn, I was going to suggest "The Whackos at Waco" as a sequel, but you're ahead of me.

This is gonna be fun...

Clinton, Edwards and then *shudder* THE K WORD.

Moooooog35 said...

I just found out I was a Democrat.

Sonofabitch.

Does this mean I have to like John Kerry now? Because that will really, really suck ass.

McCain. I didn't need your stoopid link to answer that!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0