HELP!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mark Schlereth is sending me threatening emails!

Dear Poo Head,

Your stupid New England Patriots will lose today. Why? Let me tell you why. Here's why. Why is because Tom Brady is a ca ca poo. He is a big flip face with a smelly butt. Another thing. Bill Bellycheck (sic) is a big fatty fat moron who can't coach his way out of a revolving door filled with doo doo.

You, Chris, are a pee pee mouth piddle pronger with lifts in your shoes. I think that anyone who likes the Patriots also likes to smell their own turds. Mmmmm mmmmm. Smell your own turd, poo doo doo doo smeller. Your armpits smell and your ears smell like a fresh doo doo poop. I am Mark Schlereth, you dinkhole. I will beat you up, snot bum. I played with a guy named John Elway and he was like Brady's arch enemy, even though they never played against each other, or at least I wasn't there if they did.

You crap. I hate you and you have a very bad odor from your armpits, your mouth, your tushie and your front parts. I am sure that you are going to be so mad when the Patriots LOOSE (sic)!!! Hahahahahaha. You... you fart. Farty cheeks! Your butt creaks and it reeks like your horrible armpit breath. I'm going to kill you with a knife??? Yep. You die.

Love,

Stink

Help me Malach! What do I do?

3 comments:

Uhhhhh.

Borf?

Haven't you heard, Schlereth is on the Pats Bandwagon now

Bring on the Giants.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0