Good Ol Minnesota Nice

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Even while living in Fla, I heard rumors of MN nice. I've been living here for almost three years now, and I have yet to see it. Now, I've experienced Minnesota passive aggressive. Or Minnesota douchebaggery, but not quite MN nice. I think it's a fucking legend, like leprechauns and straight men that shave their taint.

Anyway, I digress; today I saw this story, which made me positive Minnesota nice is a myth, and people who live here and propegate it need to seriously shut the fuck up. To recap, in case you are too much of a lazy bastard to click the link, a good samaritan stopped to help a badly injured passenger (he sounds like a decent guy, which means he's probably not from MN). While this guy was helping the injured person, two assbags steal and wreck his car.

*slow golf glap*

Awesome guys. I hope some people in our fine Minnesota jails show you some MN nice, with some ass rape action.

2 comments:

Like I said, if it's not your bridges collapsing, it's your society.

Verdant Earl said...

Shaving my taint makes me gay?

Then good Lord, I don't wanna be straight! Wooo-gah!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0