My 14 year old heart just broke!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger is dead!!!! OMFG... I was totally wet for him in 9th grade when "10 things I hate about you" came out (partially because I wanted to do filthy things to Julia Stiles' face). But still. One of the many reasons I never saw Brokeback Mountain was because I didn't want to have my mental picture of him marred by the ass fucking content of the movie.

Anyway, so he's dead. If this were 1999 I'd be crying and screaming at the sky. Good thing it's not. The amusing aspect of this is the advertisement on the yahoo news story:

Screen Shot

Decaying zombie guys on a story about someone dying young? HILLLARITY!!!!!!!

6 comments:

You know what is even scarier? He was found dead in Mary Kate Olsen apartment.

The Angry Piper said...

Wow. Did not see this one coming.
I definitley thought he would have outlived Britney Sprears.

Toyi said...

wow he died the day Hutchison was born... and he was going to be inpersonating Hutchison in a movie about his life or something like that o-0

Elise said...

I was seriously surprised! Its really sad xx

Moooooog35 said...

I want this story to go away.

Watching Brokeback Mountain was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my heterosexual life.

..this is bringing it all back...in stunning, anal-wringing clarity.

Damn you, Heath Ledger! Damn you!

R.I.P.

Where's Malach? These people are disrespecting the dead!!!!

I'm outraged!

More outrage please!

"I fuck hawks." - Tom Cruise

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0