Several Broads Malach would Poke

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cause my broads are better than the Angry Piper's broads . .
Well, except for the first one, which is the same, Polly Jean Harvey


What is it about Polly Jean, I am so fascinated with? Not sure. Perhaps it's her overt sexuality, her angry woman lyrics, not sure, but I would leave my wife for her if she came knocking

Dr. Girlfriend
How could you not love a woman who's part Jackie O, part mad scientist, and has bad taste in men. Oh and that voice! And she's a cartoon woman which is even hotter .



Lucy Daughter of the Devil
OK, I like Cartoon girls. I wanted to add Frankie Foster too, but that would be too weird.

And you know what's cool? She the daughter of the Devil, how cool is that?


Grey Delisle
Beautiful, beautiful singing voice. OK this is sad, but If I was poking her, I would want her talking in the voice of Mandy, from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, which she does, and abuse me like Mandy does Billy.


More at a later date, perhaps with some bloggers . . . .

My loltheist submission
Tequila's post about loltheist.com inspired me to do one of my own and submit it. I am going to post it here as I think they won't accept it, being not a old uncopyrighted painting from the Middle Ages, but so what.

I am Malach, and your going to Hell, not me.

6 comments:

Hojo said...

You're a half step away from putting Mandy on that list. S&M cartoon pedophilia doesn't fly right in some camps, so you may want to keep that bit a secret.

i'll pass on dr girlfriend, i've always thought i spied some stubble (maybe she needs to shave with Angry Piper's straight razor).

i'm all about Moltov Cocktease. i want to fuck her with Brock Sampsons penis. actually, scratch that, i think i just want some rough threesome action with both of them. yes, i'll have bruises and probably half of an ear bit off, but it WILL be worth it...

oh, PS, great submission!

Alternate speech balloon, from woman:

I CAN HAZ TRANSUBSTANTIATION?!

Elise said...

so you like to be abused huh?.... intersting...very interesting

I love Dr. Girlfriend. I don't even care about her voice.

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!

But, Grey Delisle? OH YEAH. Oh yeeeaaah.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0