Wii are not amused

Friday, July 13, 2007

Harumpf.

So, months ago, what seven or eight months ago, Nintendo releases the Wii. It's an unanticipated runaway hit. It's fun, reliable, and only costs $250.

People were lined up for it and there were shortages. I, as usual, felt superior because I looked down upon those waiting in line for a game. Why not just wait a few weeks, and then you can go into any WalMart in America and buy one. Or even better, and my personal preference, just order it online from Amazon.

Well, I was wrong. You still can't find this damn console. Those Wii's get bought up wherever a few get in stock. Worse yet, scalpers buy up all they can so they can resell as an independent seller on Amazon - willing to sell you a $250 machine for $380. What a deal.

Anyway, I'm just dissapointed and wish that Nintendo (or "Nintendo of America" "NOA") would get this supply issue resolved.

And until you do, stop tormenting me with your damn commercials about a product I can't find to buy. Stop!!!

8 comments:

Hojo said...

Well, it IS a lot of fun...

I certainly wish they'd release some games for it that aren't just huge collections of mini-games. Wario Ware is enough.

Zelda, Super Paper Mario, and Trauma Center are a blast, though. Now I can feel superior because I own one.

Toyi said...

I recomend that you check with some friend that work at good stores, and if you dont have a friend, better make one.

I'm looking forward to SHOWTIME Boxing - I mean, once I get one.

Ha!

I like when they fuck with you, T-Bone!

Tainted~Love said...

It is fucking .... so much fun, I love playing on the Wii! Every game I have played is really something. I hope you love your when you find one.

Christopher said...

He won't find one. He broke a mirror two years ago.

Christopher said...

He won't find one. He broke a mirror two years ago.

Yes, but I broke it with a horseshoe. Don't they cancel each other out?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0