As Promised

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A New Official WoW t-shirt
Ok, Buckos and Wowees, I fixed the T-shirt so all contributer appear on it, even Otis Serungis. It is now in the WoW store and the old one is getting deleted. Check it out:


Additionally, there have been a few requests for this t-shirt with the image on the back. I will design one tomorrow. Also, those of you who are excited about your August MVP award (Hojo), so you don't have to print the image and staple it to your chest, you can order a nice manly t-shirt of it.


See, that will get you chicks.

I am Malach and you wish to be my lover

8 comments:

Hojo said...

If you're going to bring money into this, then I'm going to need an estimate of how many, what type (8s? 9s?), and the length of time they will be gotten.

8 and 9?

YPG said...

I like the back.

Toyi said...

why the white shirt doesn't have anything on its back?

I want my money back.

Damn, I got to redesign the damn shirt again, Zazzle don't like the fact that Link and Invader Zim are on it. JERKS!

Tainted~Love said...

WoW ...WOW ...WoW! ~giggles~

See the shit I miss when I'm off in my own land.

Might as well give me bigger tits Malach. I mean, if you're going to redo it and all.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0