The New WoW Store

Saturday, July 28, 2007

And there is some awesome stuff in there.
Malach has opened a new Wand of Wonder store, which can be reached by the link at the side. Right now there are three new shirts, including the brand new official Wand of Wonder t-shirt.



Isn't she a beauty. There is also a t-shirt in that store rated PG 13. You won't be able to see it unless you register and get age verified, but I can around that, I'll just post the image here.

All proceeds go to the continued running of the WoW. If these take off those, we will split the wealth . . .

I am Malach and buy a shirt, I did.

8 comments:

Hojo said...

That's pretty awesome.

If you want the Piper Short order it now, as Zazzle already sent me an email stating it was in copyright violation becuase of the Harry Potter Image.

Hojo said...

I kind of saw that one coming.

Toyi said...

oh Gosh that is the one I loved the most. eh eh

by any chance didn't they coment on the picture joke at all?

Yeah, and now they are taking away the Lohan Plato one . . .

YPG said...

I'd buy the piper shirt, but I'm sure the cloth quality would be shitty....also the shipping charges would kill me.

The shipping would be tough to India, but the quality of the shirts if very good, I have a bought a number of them

The Angry Piper said...

I better get my cut of the profits, assface.

BTW: Ireland has lots of Internet cafes.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0