Two dead kids and some Arby's, what a night!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nothing makes me hungrier than leaving my two precious children in the car to slowly die while working a full shift. Whew!

That's why I'm so glad for Arby's!

Nothing hits the spot like some delicious roast beef sandwiches!

After a couple of those and an ice cold sweet tea, I'm ready to go back home and make sure none of the bags under my sink are leaking. Those kids! If I know them, they'll NEVER stop giving me trouble.

Those rascals.

Thank God I can finally get some peace and quiet here in jail.

Can I use my one phone call for some Arby's delivery? Damn, that shit is delicious.

8 comments:

Uhh, you don't have any kids, and you don't work for Arbys.

YOU ARE A BIG FAT PHONY!

I killed a kid with the keys to my car...

wait...

Your car.

No one watches Nancy Grace?

Tough room.

OK you Philistines, I put a link in the article so you can read all about it.

But still, you should all be watching angry Nancy Grace every night.

Yeah, well Mc Donal's is better. See my above post.

Who, in God's Name is Nancy Grace?

Must be another of your fucking lawyer cabal shows for lawyers...

Hojo said...

I don't believe in Nancy Grace. I hope that someday she chokes on her own dick.

I'd sacrifice any family member of mine for a lifetime supply of Arby's curly fries.

Now you're catching on. HUMAN SACRIFICE followed by fast food!

Toyi said...

uhmmm man you guys should try "Chipotle's restaurants" they are also supposedly fast food but is more healthy and spicy yumi...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0