NEW! Digital Camera with Satelite Phone Capability!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Yes, that's right. MurkTech brings you it's latest in in in innovation (in).

How many times has this happened to you? You're taking a digital picture of some naked chick and you want to call your friends, but the CAMERA has no PHONE and your hands are way too busy to pull out the celly.

Well, here's a 12 megapixel camera that will make voice activated calls whenever you want AND instantly send picures, video, pets, bar tabs and cross country skiing equipment WHILE you SHOOT!

Fuck...

I got bored with this idea.

Goodnight.

Murk Out

4 comments:

Hojo said...

I'm pre-ordering. Name your price.

I already have a home made one

I name my price...

KEVIN!

Bring me Kevin's head on a stake and you've got one.

Christopher said...

Hey, um... can I just get the pictures of the naked chicks?

N A K E

Hojo knows. So does the othas mens in dis here place.

We want the NAKE!!!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0