A Plug for one of my identities!

Monday, July 16, 2007

...Good evening, Kiddies. As with many of us here at the WOW, I have more than one identity. Of course, I believe we are all the same mind, God splitting himself into a billion lives to see out of our eyes and enjoy how we experience the world. But I digress. I am Hobbs von Wackamole, alchemist, immortal, philosopher and student. However, my immortality is not linked to a single body. I, as with reincarnation, am reborn time and time again! But I digress.



One of my corporeal forms deserves a plug here. I for one am very excited for him, and thought all our friends at the Wow would appreciate this. For my form is, or fancies himself to be, a musician. And he is in a band, called Burnt Fur.



And, if you click this link, or this picture, you can read the first piece of press that my form has ever received. Its from the eNewletter of Electronic Musician magazine.



And if you like what you read, and are interested in hearing the music, you can do so here.

And if you wish to purchase the cd single, you can do so here, or purchase it in mp3 form here.



Thank you

see you soon

HvW

9 comments:

Can a 102 year old man with severe arthritis play a synthesizer?

It's Marvelous Me Day here at the WoW. Malach and Hobbs boasting contestresults:

Hobbs: 6.2

Malach: 7.1

Victory, Malach.

Hey you guys sound like Mates of the State, crossed with Englebert Humperdink

The Angry Piper said...

I only have one identity. One is all I need.

All I need to kill you, Hobbs.

Christopher said...

Yeah, what's all this nonsense with you and multiple identities, HOBBS...

umm, i have no idea!
That band, its, uh, a good friend of mine. He's in the band. yeah.
I'm just Hobbs.
erm
excuse me
I think I'm Jesus too

Jesus Susks!

Toyi said...

Love is in the air.... Singa!!!

helpful critic said...

No surprised here, but we must admit we quite enjoy this music, and recommend listening.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0