Hump Day Jokes

Wednesday, July 18, 2007


A man is sitting at a bar one night, wearing a fancy new watch, covered with buttons and lights and dials. The woman next to him says, "Wow, that's a really fancy watch." Thanks, says the guy, "It's the cutting edge of technology. I can telepathically ask this watch anything I want to know, and it'll answer me, telepathically." "Rubbish," says the girl. "No, it's true," says that guy. "Look, tell you what, I'll prove it. I'll ask it if you've got any panties on." The guy scrunches up his eyes for a moment, as if concentrating hard to talk to his watch, then opens them and says, "Nope, it says you haven't got any panties on." "Well, it's wrong," says the girl, "I do have panties on." "Damn," says the guy, slapping his watch, "it's an hour fast!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One day three women went camping - a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. The blonde suddenly had to go to the bathroom. She went into the woods with her toilet paper and did her business.
While she was gone, the brunette and the redhead decided to play a joke on her. They skinned a rabbit and snuck up on the blonde, put the guts behind her and ran back to the campsite. Three minutes later they heard a scream. Then they waited another half an hour and the blonde came back, sweating. She said, "I had to poop so hard I pooped my guts out. But thanks to God and these two fingers, I stuffed them back in."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail, and he tripped over a large snake and fell, KerPlop!, right on his twitchy little nose. "Oh, please excuse me!" said the bunny. "I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see." "That's perfectly all right," replied the snake. "To be sure, it was my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?" "Well, I really don't know," said the bunny. "I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out." So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, "Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose... You must be a bunny rabbit!" Then he said, "I can't thank you enough, but by the way, what kind of animal are you?" And the snake replied that he didn't know, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when he was finished, the snake said, "Well, what kind of an animal am I?" So the bunny felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You're hard, you're cold, you're slimy and you haven't got any balls... You must be a lawyer."
~hump day love~

3 comments:

Blonde jokes are funny

Tainted~Love said...

I thought it was a little racy but I had to share it.

Christopher said...

Ahhhhh...

A good laugh on a Wednesday. Much like a good cigar after fifteen to twenty bong hits...

Wait!!! No no no. That's what I HEAR at least. Ha. *wink*

crap i think the might have seen the wink what the heck do i do now play it cool play it cool just act normal and nobody will know they'll all forget about it in a few seconds or think you were joking what was that????

Um, hello. I liked the jokes, but not because of drugs.

shit shit shit just shut up and pretend to be reading another post idiot and hope they don't tell the cops or something aw crap i should have left the rest in the car can they smell it or hopefully they're all too busy to care... shhhhhh. quiet... they can hear you think..........

meep

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0