Pro Wrasslin's Dirty Little Secret

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Malach exposes Wrasslin'.
Many of you already know an inordinate amout of professional wrestlers have died since 1985 before their 45th birthday, inluding in the past year and a half, Eddie Guerrero, and most recently Chris Benoit and Woman (Nancy Benoit). A fairly extenisive list can be found here. There are varying ways some of these wrestlers have died, including drug overdoses, suicides, murders, automobile accidents, heart attacks, and cancer, but they were all fairly well know wrestlers, the one thing that linked them.

We after some investigation by Malach and Otis Serunigs, we have come up with a vast conspiracy . . . a conspiracy that involves 50 years of wrestlers. We expose it for you know.

What links all these deaths? This conspiracy . . . you see, Chris Benoit killed all these people too, and it has been covered up all these years.

So.
Yesterday, Malach got to stand on the pitcher's mound with Josh Beckett during the playing of the National Anthem. I also got on NESN. All this, and pictures (I hope) on Malach's Blog tonight). Also, perhaps a vid on a later date.

I am Malach, just call me the Warren Commission.

7 comments:

Fine. I'll comment. I always feel bad when someone gets a ZERO.

I dislike pro wrestling. I loved it as a kid.

I know all the stuff about how hard they train and how I'd probably (if I were a regular guy) get my ass handed to me by them and how they junk up before fights and all that shit.

But you know what?

Fuck pro wresling. NO ONE CARES!!!!

Agreed.

Chris Benoit, now that's comedy

YPG said...

Pro wrestling is a disguised Soap opera for men.

Christopher said...

What? I thought Pro Wrestling was thr Fourth Pillar of the Temple of Solomon?

I could kick any pro wrestler's ass.

That's not to say I'd win the fight, but at least I'd get that sweet wrestler ass with my 10 in boot!

Christopher said...

I could kick anyone's ass on this blog. So what?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0