Screw Blogger

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Malach has given up on Blogger.
Why? Twice this week, I have not been able to post to blogs hosted by my site, and Blogger has been NO HELP. I should have done this years ago. Malach has a new WordPress blog, located here. My old blog, transfers to this blog (So you don't have to change you links), and the archives still remain, when Blogger is fixed, I am going to load them all into an archive folder, and link them from the new blog. As for the new blog, I am adjusting it and learning a bit of .php which I am not an expert in. So expect some slight color and image changes. My feed address remain the same, another reason why Feedburner rocks.

And Blogger, overall it was a decent 3 year relationship, but when it came down to it, you did not help when I needed you most, and after some digging, this seems to be the case with A LOT of FTP published blogs after your conversion.

I am Malach and this is a new era.

2 comments:

Eve said...

Like the new site!

Yeah, WordPress is so much better than Blogger, should of done it a year ago . . .

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0