New Drink Recipe

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Fuck Poetry. Let's DRINK!!!

The Murky Mon Cherri Sunday Float:

For those of you into decadent drinks, here's one for ya.

Large (I mean LARGE)glass half filled with ice
2 tablespoons of marachino cherry juice
2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
Fill almost to the top with milk.
Top with one scoop of ice cream (vanilla works well, as does coffee)
Garnish with marachino cherries.

Enjoy. Note: The drink will change consistency and flavour, adding mystery to your cool summertime secret treat. Never make one for anyone else but yourself.

Oh, and has anyone tried my ginger chicken recipe?

Murk

7 comments:

No, Bonobo Monkey feces. . .

Toyi said...

you sure this won't kill me?

Tastes like a chocolate covered cherry. It's good. The ice keeps it from becoming a death glass.

Eve said...

"the ice keeps it from becoming a death glass." Good line!

Thank you dear.

Christopher said...

My God,

Bonobo Feces???

Why bother?

It tastes like someone decided to scramble a candybar in my mouth.

Yes... I liked it.

The Angry Piper said...

I gotcha ginger chicken right heah, Doc....

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0