Road Rage

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Top Cities for Road Rage.
Well Boston made number three, hey they don't call us Massholes for nothing. I have always found the phenonmenon of road range strange in interesting. Malach does not suffer from road rage. Like in life, he is laid back, and doesn't really get upset over things he really cannot control.

On the other hand, my wife turns into a violent, foul mouthed, maniac. Why? Why do people, behind the wheel in ways that they wouldn't think of acting in other situations and environments? Is the the "protection" of the vehicle? Is it the car being a powerful weapon like a gun?

Dr. Mantodea's hero died today.
Jerry "I hate fags" Falwell dead at the age of 73.

And something for the Angry Piper

You fuggin' fat fug.

I am Malach and it is time for Timer.

4 comments:

The Angry Piper said...

I hanker fer a hunka cheese! Yahoo!

PS: I can totally picture your wife swearing like a sailor who just stubbed his toe.

Toyi said...

wow I never knew who that guy was at all ... yet to me God shouldn't be linked to politics.

Sac is #8!! Whooo hooo! We're ahead of San Francisco!!

When I was pregnant, I was a horrible road rage woman. I'd chase people down to flip them off or yell at them. Crazy, huh??

Toyi said...

Oh I admit I get mad in my heart but cleans in 2 seconds, I think is not just that I am doing my 4 way stop clean and neat and there is some asshole skeeping his turn going ahead of me, but cleans in 2 seconds. lol tu turu tu turuuuu

I manage to yell ASSHOLE!! in my heart within those 2 second period, amaizing isn't it?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0