Blissful dreams, a Coke and a smile!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So.....I usually write about my personal crap on MY BLOG but today...I wanted to share some of my personal thoughts and stuff here.

Dreams
I had a dream about Jesus.....AGAIN. The first time was rather powerful and it freaked me out but it's been about three years since then. I wasn't really expecting to have another one let alone the first one.

When I spoke to my my mom about it last night, she said, "Well it says in the bible that we're suppose to do that so...."

What was I dreaming? Good question! I was dreaming that I was in a church and Toyi (I really don't know why her) was talking about "healing hands" or "The laying of hands" among the congregation and the group was electric with this debate. Then I heard a male voice behind me with such clarity that it I made a special note of it in my sleep, "....louder and clearer above all voices...." was my thinking. I listened to it as it told me that to heal him (not really sure who but I assumed my husband), I need to lay my hands upon his chest and pray to HIM.....pray to Jesus. Now, I recall trying to listen to what the other people were saying and then hearing Jesus say to me (still behind me), "Do you want me to stop?" Of course I replied, "NO". So He repeated Himself to me and then I turned to look upon the most beautiful face ever. But.....strangely....He had sky blue eyes.

So...why would I type something like this onto a very public blog? I want input!I want suggestions, ideas and I want to start a conversation about the mysteries that so many of us take for granted. I want to hear what your thoughts are. Let's hear it folks.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Coke
Today, I was blog surfing and found this person voicing their opinion on Coke turning their headquarters in Atlanta, GA into a more GREEN environment. By making the $3M investment to do so, they will save an annual amount of $1M/year. Talk about a quick investment return.

But what makes this story so much fun is where I found it. *giggles* I found it at TREEHUGGER.COM!!! Can you believe it?? THERE IS A TREEHUGGER.COM!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

And a smile
For those who would like some ideas on how you can add more environmental friendly solutions into your life, you can visit this link at Tree Hugger!

10 comments:

First, you have been reading too much JesusMan!

Second, I am going to do an article about greenifying my house and how much money I am saving.

Toyi said...

I love it, but what opinions are you looking for? healing hands or dreams? or misteries? or all together. o-0

The Angry Piper said...

Woo-hoo! I'm already barefoot and using a crystal as deodorant!

Mal: I LOVE JESUSMAN!!!

Toyi: All of the above!

AP: Dude.....I would not recommend that crystal for your underarms. Perhaps if you were using Degree, Hobbs/AV would have let you onto the boat when we were all rescued??

Toyi said...

God was used to speak through dream at the beginning of times, yet or later on I truly believe that (most of the times)dreams are the sum of certain recurring thoughts you have had during the day or something that impacted you, sometimes they make no sense, misterious. But it doesn't mean you can't learn from them...

I personally have had very spiritual dreams, others sometimes and not quite often called "Spiritual opresions" that is just like nightmares but they target and challenges your believes, they are energy taking and very tiring they look sooo real that is complitely hard to make a difference if you were dreaming or was real (and you remember it all); but comes up to be a dream is just that they happen in a very sensitive stage of your sleep.

I have had so many that are very special ones, I have one that is recurring (I have had it more than ones) about 5 times and is no more than looking at the night sky in where rare psycodelic cool figures form and disolve non stop in the air with colors I have never seen before, a great show for the eye.

I had anotherone very special, I dream that I was tanning on a beach but fell asleep, I woke up right when the ocean view was pitch black and moon was round,full and beatiful kissing the ocean, I opened my eyes looked starigh into the clouds and an eye opened in the pitch black sky and looked at me, a tear shed from the gigant eye and the eye closed, as it closed I felt so much joy in my heart that I started running towards the city and I kept preching on the streets that God was coming, I just couldn't stop preaching... I had no control of my tongue.

About healing, I do believe in healing miracles, but we shouldn't neglect checking with a doctor, I believe that when you pray for healing is after you have really done something about it, now after the miracle I also believe is good to check a doctor because sometimes human being creates psycological thoughts that estimulates and make you feel better but it could be temporarely. I remmeber in Discovery Channel I saw this program they made a scientist research about "miracles". At the en of the program the last words were.. uh all 500 cases that declared to be a miracle only 60 cases where indeed miracles because where tested and proven".
So even if these program discredited "healing through God force or Faith" because only 60 were truly miracles, to me that porved that evn if it was one alone, there had been and 60? well than is to rejoice.

I had a dream about a chick one time

Toyi said...

oh shut up lol how about a dream in which I was just scrubbing a toilet? OMG is all I was doing all night. No doubt that dreams are very symbolic, but I wouldn't try to put meanings to it, make sense is about something you are focusing on.

Just scrub, scrub scrub non stop and the toilet was awfully dirty man... I had dreams like this at the begining of my God believing process when I was solving my past differences with people I dealt with in the past (asking forgiveness for things I did to them) lol.

You had the dream becuase scubbing toilets is in your Latin DNA . .

Oh man, I didn't just say that did I?

Toyi said...

^ OMG lol I admit that was funny

Muahahahahahaha

I can't believe you said that Mal....horrible horrible poop-head you are! Maybe Toyi's dream meant she needed to scrub YOU out....
Kidding of course!

Thank you Toyi for your input. That was awesome information!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0