Hump Day Jokes

Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Every year, Bob goes hunting during bear season. One year, Bob goes hunting, and shoots a small brown bear. Then, the mother of that small brown bear comes up to him and says, " I'll give you two choices, I'll either kill you, or make love to you, but I won't let you go."Bob thinks on this, and decides he wants to live, so the mother bear then makes love to him.The next year, Bob goes hunting again, but this time, he shoots the mother bear that he was forced to make love to the year before. He shoots her, and her mother comes after Bob, and again, gives him the choice. "I will make love to you, or kill you, which will it be??"Again, Bob makes love to a bear.The next year, Bob goes once again for revenge, and kills the bear that he was forced to make love to the year before.This time, her sister comes up to Bob and says, "You don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This duck walks into a convenience store and asks the clerk, "Do you have any grapes?" The clerk says no, and the duck leaves. The next day, the duck returns and asks, "Do you have any grapes?" The clerk again says no, and the duck leaves. The day after that, the duck walks in the store again and asks "Do you have any grapes?" The clerk screams at the duck, "You've come in here the past two days and asked if we had any grapes. I told you no every time that we don't have any grapes! I swear if you come back in here again, and ask for grapes, I'll nail your webbed feet to the floor!!" The duck left, and returned the next day. This time he asked, "Do you have any nails?" The clerk replied, "No," and the duck said, "Good! Got any grapes?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A guy walked into a bar and ordered a triple scotch. The bartender poured him the drink and the guy drank it down in one gulp. "Wow," said the bartender. "Something bad musta happened." "I came home early today," answered the guy. "I went up to the bedroom, and there was my wife having sex with my best friend." The bartender poured the dude another triple shot. "This one's on the house." The guy gulped it down once again. The bartender asked, "Did you say anything to your wife?" The guy answered, "Yeah, I walked up to her and told her we were through. ‘‘Pack your bag's and get out!’’ I told her." "What about your friend?" asked the bartender. "I looked him straight in the eye and said, ‘‘Bad dog!’’"
~wicked lovin~

2 comments:

Wow! Naughty naughty beasty peoples! *giggles*

Tainted~Love said...

hehehehe ...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0