No story yet.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

For now, here's a plug to explain a bit.

Also, Dr. Murks blog is gone for now, but keep the link. I have some of his notes that I will compile for your amusement in the near future.

Also, Hill TV is making a comeback soon as your one stop resource for finding out about every possible belief system, faith and philosophy on the planet. Yeah. That will be a work in progress. For now, just go enjoy the message that Dr. M is dead.

The old Hill TV stuff is being tranfered to Malach for republishing on this Blog and elswhere in the Rubbersuit Studios Web Conglomerate.

Don't forget to read ll of the stuff from my favorite web comic, Sunshine.

Some of you might also like to see some of this site. Or, this one. Or even this one.

Peace

Chris

5 comments:

Dear Dr. Murk, won't you come out and play.

I like the third site...I'm going to keep that one for future reference. Thanks Christopher!

Christopher said...

Not happy with the blog I guess. It'll get better. I'm new at this.

Toyi said...

oh that was boring specially the 1st web site, that lodge looks like a chatolic church, boring indeed.

The blog is off to a formal start but I know that once you ease into it a bit more, it'll be more you. Just keep moving with it.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0