Just because Hojo loved it the same way I do "DEATH"

Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh wow alive they have pretty much the same quality they share in their recorded work, uhhmm only Chuck's voice is a little more lower in recording and higher alive I see, but I love the fact that he does all the masterpeaces of the band. uhh those fingers are very cool. eh eh The only bad thing is that alive he didn't play that delicious Classic guitar solo at the end of the song, but still cool.

Crystal Mountain - Symbolic


Lack of Comprehension
THis was one of the few videos from "Death" that played on MTV Headbangers.

4 comments:

Hojo said...

Deäth!

Toyi said...

I found another videos, do you want it?

DIE!

Toyi said...

Helloooooooo he is dead already.
I can't believe those fingers are gone.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0