Some request and more begging for money

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Requested T-Shirts!


and


And now I beg for you money
First I need to thank you for the generous donations you have given me for the upcoming Special Olympics Fundraiser I am helping to sponsor. But I got a new charity. If you’ll notice to there is a First Giving widget with in this blog entry. Donating to that will help raise money for a special cause. It will sponsor my wife’s walk team for the Community Autism Resources Hearts and Hands Walk-A-Thon. This in turn helps programing in South Eastern MA for persons with autism, like my sister-in-law.

I am Malach and I am just loaded with charitable causes

4 comments:

I want that...

Which one?

Bennie Goodman said...

i vote you two as bitch in oh eight

I nominate you for stupid.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0