BvB Blogger Battle

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Look

The reason is:

Our hits go up when people slap at each other, but we'd rather cut the useless trash talking to get our message out.

Solution? A seperate Blog to vent issues, discuss heinous acts and take shots at other people's WoW post...

"Oh! That's so negative!"

Modern psychology suggests that expressing even angry motions creates a bond, and allows us to be more accepting. The prededing statment has not been verified.

Let's do it! Go the the new blog and sign up. I'll send you the invite. You are all prequalified.

As an aside, just for those new or clueless people, I only blog to improve my rhetoris and arguing skills. I believe in absulutely nothing. Fire back hard, but don't ever take it personal.

4 comments:

Malach wins by Default

The Angry Veteran, sadly, will not be participating much in any more blogs. You see, as of last week, the good
people in the IT department have blocked all access to blogger. As well as many other websites, of course.

Pesky interweb.

Christopher said...

Boo!

I'm in.

Bennie Goodman said...

yeah i could waste my time i guess

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0