OK, I think I fixed the T-Shirt thing

Friday, August 03, 2007

Let see
I had to redo the WoW t-shirt becuase Zazzle did not like Palmer or Linkmaster's avatars, do I removed them and added something related to them. I think this one will pass.


The back says: The Wand of Wonder, where you find THE TRUTH in media.

As and added bonus, I also made this one:


The back on this one says: Wikipedia has determined this t-shirt is not relevant and a candidate for swift deletion.

Enjoy those.

I am Malach, and you smell; wanna take a shower together.

8 comments:

Hojo said...

Who does Zazzle think they are? They haven't got the balls to stand up to a copyright infringement suit?

GROW SOME BALLS, YOU COWARDLY BASTARDS.

Yeah! Maybe I will make anti Zazzle Gestapo shirt!

You're a dirty boy, Mal.

YPG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YPG said...

Can you send me a t-shirt as an early birthday gift?

Which one?

Tainted~Love said...

added to Just Me's comment: Who needs to shower!!! *giggles*

Suma said...

Hey, thats great to have the site with excellent adequate options in customising the t shirt required...

cheers,
suma valluru
-------------------------------------------------
http://www.rhinestonetshirts.net/

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0