Hump Day Jokes

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A blonde and a brunette are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the brunette happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers. She sighs and says, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again.....for no reason."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, "What's the big deal, don't you like getting flowers?"

The brunette says, "Oh sure.....but he always has expectations after getting me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."
The blonde says, "Don't you have a vase?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A guy goes golfing with his girlfriend. As he tees off, she steps into ladies' teebox and gets hit in the head with his drive. She is pronounced D.O.A. and taken to the morgue.

The coroner calls him in and says, "She definitely died from a blow to the head caused by the golf ball. But the only thing we can't understand is why was there a golf ball in her rectum?"

"Oh," he replies, "that must have been my mulligan."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A little boy and his dad were walking down the street whan they saw two dogs having sex. The little boy asks his father ""Daddy, what are they doing?""
The father says, ""Making a puppy."" So they walk on and go home.

A few days later, the little boy walks in on his parents having sex. The little boy says, ""Daddy, what are you doing?"
" The father replies, ""Making a baby.""
The little boy says, ""Well, flip her around! I'd rather have a puppy instead!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The boy goes down to the chicken coop and lazily cleans it. When he is finished he he kicks a chicken. Next, we walks to the barn and takes out the old milking cow. After milking her thoroughly, he kicks her. Then the boy gets the food and feeds the pigs. Once he is done he kicks a pig.

Finally, the boy runs back to his house, very hungry. His mother gives him a plate with nothing on it but an apple. Disappointed, the boy says, "Where's my eggs, my milk and my sausage?"
"Well," says his mother, "I saw you kick a chicken, so now you don't get eggs. I saw you kick the cow, so now you don't get milk. I saw you kick the pig, so now you don't get any sausage."

Just then, the boy's father walks in and kicks the cat. The boy says to his mother, "Should I tell him now, or do you want to?"

~Hump Day Love for All~

2 comments:

4 jokes! How Exciting!

Bennie Goodman said...

sux

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0