The Nut Bag

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I want a party with a giant nut bag.
Almonds of Cyanide flavor,
Walnuts to crush,
Brazil nuts to choke on.

Forever the nut bag
And sandwiches too.

Dancing to rhythms from space
Eating cashews and peanuts,
Pecan and others
More dangerous to follow.
The nut bag St Nick had
On old Yuletide Eve,
Like Jesus incarnate,
Giving whiskey to all.

The nut bag so pure and brilliant
It makes my teeth hurt.
Confusing little nut bag
The chipmunks are scared of you.

My party with nut bags
Will waken the neighbors,
Those useless third graders
With middle aged bodies.
I'll sing of my nut bag
In loud angry verses,
'Til blue lights come flashing
My lullaby home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford one, one will be oppointed to you by the court.

BTW - I like you're nut sack.

Christopher said...

Thanks, Dave.

I dedicate this one to Palmer and Hojo

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0