I'm Loving It!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007



After a hard day of armed robbery, I prefer Mc Donald's to any other fast food place (even Arby's). Let's face it: fast food has to be FAST. I gotta get away from the Po-Po, you know!

Mmmmmmmm, mmmmm. Nothing like a f*cking BIC MAC for the mac dad of stealing sh*t. I get a 20 piece chicken Mc Nugget, a few cheeseburgers and a soda. They have Coke. Not just the Coke you drink from a glass, but the kind you smoke... FROM A GLASS PIPE! Gimme dat f*cking clown burger! Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm. Sure beats Arby's.

Say, I got an idea. I could ROB a Mc Donald's and then an Arby's, abandon a few kids in my car and go on a killing spree that would make the Angry Veteran blush.

Man, I'm loving it!

10 comments:

Hojo said...

Arby's, Wendy's, and Sonic take my top three, even though I very rarely eat fast food. McDonald's is at the very bottom, which might be because down here the McDonald's are kind of gross and very slow. The Wendy's near my house is lightning fast.

Yes yes, but what CRIMES do you commit BEFORE eating?

I like Blimpies

Tainted~Love said...

....the crime of eating at McDonalds?

Cryme!

Hojo said...

Forcible rape, statutory rape, murder, manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter, vehicular murder, fraud, embezzlement, perjury, bribery, attempting to bribe a public official, soliciting a bribe from a public official, accepting a bribe from a public official, theft, grand theft, grand theft auto, petty theft, petty theft auto, treason, assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon, battery with a deadly weapon, harassment, sexual harassment.

And that's only when I'm going for lunch...

I'm on your team. Shirts versus skins, people! Scukers walk, no make it take it and no do overs. First team to 21 wins. Win by two. The fence and the sidewalk are out of bounds. The endzone is marked by the cones and the rim is reset to 8 feet so we can dunk.

Toyi said...

well I don't know if this is a crime, but before eating a big mac I look at it and ask... Big Mac why did you do that to Murk? why are you loading all that cholesterol in his blood? then I say... let me take revenge!!!

and then I kill it!!

Hojo said...

...She can be on the other team.

Toyi play for both teams .. .

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0