Hump Day Jokes ...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead were stuck on an island for many, many years until one day they found a magic lamp. They rubbed it hard and out popped a genie. He said that he could only give three wishes so since there were three girls, each would get one wish.

The redhead went first. ''I hate it here. It is too hot and boring. I want to go home!'' "Okay,'' replied the genie. And off she went.

Then the brunette went. ''I miss my family, my friends and relatives. I want to go home, too!!'' And off she went.

The blonde started crying and said, ''I wish my friends were back here!''

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A bald man with one leg wanted to go to a fancy dress party but he didn't know what to go as. He wrote to a fancy dress company and asked for a recommendation. The reply came back saying that he could go as a monk because of his bald head. He replied angrily saying that they were just being rude about his bald head.

The company apologized and wrote back saying that he could go as a pirate, his bald head could be covered by the hat and his wooden leg would complement the outfit. He replied angrily saying they were just being rude about his wooden leg.

A few days later he received a parcel with a note. In the parcel was a pot of sticky toffee and the note said smear the toffee over your head, stick your wooden leg up your arse and go as a toffee apple!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Three ducks were swimming in a pond after midnight and were arrested for trespassing. The next morning, they were called to appear in court. The judge called in duck number one and said, "What where you doing in the pond after midnight?"

"I was blowing bubbles." The judge then called in duck number two and asked him the same question. "Judge, I was blowing bubbles."

He then called in duck number three and said, "So let me guess —— you were blowing bubbles too?"

"No, I'm Bubbles."
~hump day lovin~

2 comments:

Toyi said...

loved the 1st one!!

Awesome! LOL

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0