The Real Auto C

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Auto C.
Once again the Buckos have come through and revealed one of our members for who they truly are.

I received a package the other day, from a forward spy in India. It contained a picture, a news article clipping, a letter, and a flask with a cream colored fluid. Here is the picture:

The article was in Farsi, so I could no read it, but the letter that followed was more my speed:

Your eminence Malach the Merciless,
I have stumbled upon some information,
that I know, you would want a brief of, so I risked my cover, and sent this to
you straight away. You see, it is about Auto C, your favorite Indian
WoWee.

The attached article I translate for you:

P. Selvakumar, also known by his famous Internet persona, Auto C, places
a garland on his new canine bride in a marriage ceremony in Manamadurai on
Sunday. He married the stray mutt in a traditional Hindu ceremony, later
taking his new wife on a honeymoon to New Dehli. Selvakumar married the
Sari draped bitch named Selvi in a Hindu Temple in the southern state of Tamil
Nadu.

Selvakumar told us that he was lonely, and always had a thing for
puppies, and was fulfilling a life long dream. "I was paralyzed with love
and passion upon seeing my bitch bride all dressed up, I can't wait for tonight"
he was quoted.

Selvakumar's family threw a huge feast for the couple, with Selvakumar's
father stating "I am so proud, now they can open a convenience store in the
States, and I can die in peace".

As you can see, this Auto C is a sick man. I also enclosed the passion
juice of their consummation that night, for Dr. Murk's studies.

My Life is Yours,
Snake Eyes.

Wow, needless to say I was floored, Auto C, the boy I raised via the Internet, didn't even invite me to his wedding . .

And for the Angry Piper
I thought this little video might remind of that romantic night in high school we spent in my father's Mazda Pickup truck.

I am Malach and I like the cars that go boom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it! Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day!

Boom! Boom!

YPG said...

Oh so that WAS you I read about in the paper. I knew the face look familliar.

Toyi said...

eh eheh hehehe

Dr. Mantodea said...

That... was fucking awful. Holy shit that was bad.

The Angry Piper said...

Dude-
Shit like this makes me glad I left the country for a week.

Good job finding this one.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0