I Love the 80's

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hey Malach, how many of these CDs do you own?



BEST VIDEO EVER!!!!



The only song worth listening to from The Lost Boys Soundtrack. Michael Hutchins, Malach and I sorely miss you.



Think this guy idolized Jim Morrison much?



Danny Elfman is a fucking genius.



I had a lot of sex to this CD back in 1990. I would have had a lot of sex to it when it came out, but I didn't actually have sex until 1990. One of the best, most underrated voices in contemporary music.



OK, so they don't want the video embedded. You can look at it here instead.



This song will forever remind me of Alice Fangueiro. Not that anyone aside from Malach will know who that is.



Three guesses why I love this song. Hint: it rhymes with "Magpipes".

I still love all of these songs. Anyone in high school in the 1980's was singing along. Admit it.

4 comments:

Ok, I own Terrence Trent, INXS, and the Lost Boys Soundtrack, that Cure album and many others, the Church I have on some compilation, and Cult album.

As for Alice, is that a code for who's real name I think it is?

The Angry Piper said...

No, that's actually her name. You'll find her picture in the yearbook, between yours and mine.

Toyi said...

Although I can't check the videos I loved "some" 80's scenes and bands, Love: INXS "Don't ask me... what you know is true...don't have to tell you..." my favorite song of all, Duran Duran, The Cure, Doors, and I admit some Billy Idol that I got to appreciate not too long ago. Cause honestly lots of 80's I didn't like...

I was thinking of Allison Figuerido

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0