If it's on teh internetz, it must be true!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Time has been one of the most complicated and less studied scientific issues since ancient times.

Eight years ago, American and British scientists who conducted investigations in Antarctica made a sensational discovery. US physicist Mariann McLein told of how researchers noticed some spinning gray fog in the sky over the pole on January 27 which they believed to be just an ordinary sandstorm.

However, the gray fog did not change in form and did not move in the course of time.

The researchers decided to investigate the phenomenon and launched a weather balloon with equipment capable of registering the wind speed, the temperature and the air moisture.

But the weather balloon soared upwards and immediately disappeared.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS TRUE STORY!

5 comments:

Toyi said...

yeah is very interesting, I like this kind of things, yet by now in my list only God can travel in time lol

let see what researchers come up with, they are coming up with stuff already

I like how there is absolutley no corroborating or solid evidence.

IT'S ON THE INTERNET, MALACH, THAT'S ALL THE EVIDENCE IT NEEDS.

Anonymous said...

I believe everything on the internet.

Is there something wrong with that?

I always though things in print were truthful. Are you telling me it isn't so?

I think I need therapy now. Hold me!

Toyi said...

well I read the stuff for informational purposes, yet a conservative American told me once "you are crazy if you believe 911 could be avoided, don't believe everything on the internet" lol
Then I asked.. so do you believe the Dollar is going to crash? she said "No", uhmm you should research the internet I said lol

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0